Sunday, October 12, 2008

Why do people like to hao lian? Part 2

Seriously .. Why do people wan to hao lian ?
REalli... Why do people like to show off ??

Some more like to show off something that they gain not through hardwork.
If u work hard, U get A's, U have the right to brag..
If u work hard or try ur luck at shares and lottery, that's ur luck.. it's urs, ur right to brag...

This is the 2nd time in my life that I have met a self pwn person ...
It's realli getting on my nerves man ..
Pls be automatic if u happen to read this ..
I do not wan to pwn u ..
Pwning u Does not do any good to me cos it is self pwning..

Showing off ur Sexpensive Gift from Someone.
Yet this Sexpensive Container do not contain more than 5-10% of it's value..

YOu:It's like wow Hey look I have got this "XXXX".
Me: okay so nice, treat me lunch lea.
You: Sori I no money... Onli got 5 bucks
Me: oh .. kk ..

WTF lar .. Chinese SAying :" DA lian Chiong pang Zi"
A direct translation : Punch own face to make urself Plump ( fat )
Not rich people dun act rich lar .

zzz bastard fk off pls.. u know i dun wan to talk to u ..

For Goodness sake.. Stop trying to clean urself and everything around u ..
If u wan to be clean and free of germs.. send urself for autoclaving man ..
U know those alcohol swaps use by doctors before and injection?
Those helps too .. and pls .. keep the tissues and the things u used to wipe ur self clean in a neat and tidy manner..

Why the hell are u cleaning one place and dirting the other.. ?
I realli pity ur spouse seh ..
When ppl in love, their eyes kenna stamp ...
Ur spouse kenna 2 roti prata on both eyes..

No comments: