Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weird Customers..

"Customers are Always Right" Only if they respect the one providing the service..

Nowadays more weird and more idiotic customers can be seen around...
They pork then they go buy chicken ..

Conversation...

Customer : eh I wan this this.. ( finger point form far far at a range of products)
Me : umm which one??
Customer : Got Pork one or not ? ( see they dunno wat to get, anyhow point and anyhow ask)
Me : This, This and this .. ( I point to them using my finger touching the products.)
Customer : ah .. that one white mushroom one. What is it ?
Me : Chicken.
Customer : okay give me 4 "slide" ... ( slices..)
Me: .... ( say wan pork, but see the price go buy chicken....)

So as u can see..haiz.. this does not happen to me once or twice le ..
Been working for the past 2 years .. every week sure can see at least 2-5 cases like this de..

No comments: