Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I'm so sad

Why am i sad ??
All these years, i never dare to make my own choices..
Living on wif other ppl ideas and their way of life..
When it became a bad move.. i grumble and i move on..
Blaming myself each time.. why did i not make my own choice..

For the past 1 an 1/2 years.. i thought i was working towards something,
although small not like other ppl wif major achivements. I was contented
and hopeful for a some wat decent normal life i'm building and getting..

My hopeful world came crushing..when i realize tat it is not some wat it
would be like, a slightly better pay and working condition..
It would juz be like any other jobs wif abt the same pay...
Any way.. higher pay means , health hazard, working hazard and odd working hours.

If i did not enroll to ITE.. 2 years down the road working full time...
I might be getting higher pay than what i'm going to get now..
and saved quite a bit of money and cpf..

Life is full of mistakes...
Its okay to make mistakes as long as u dun make the same ones again..
You wouldn't hav a chance to make the same ones becos time flys
and it never turn back to give u a chance to remake 1 ..

Life is abt being perfect..
Only the perfect are fit to live and survive..
Too bad .. i can't restart myself..

No comments: