Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I forgot...i forgot...

I forgot.. tat i'm only an acquaintance to u...
I forgot.. tat u'll only follow ur friends..
I forgot.. tat u'll stupidly follow rules..
I forgot.. tat i'm juz a stupid shit tat love ur ass..
I forgot.. tat even u called mi a friend, i never came to ur mind when there are things to share..
I forgot.. tat man are selfish.. so r u ..
I forgot.. tat no matter how much i did for you.. u'll never think of mi..
I forgot.. tat even tat i had ask u for help.. you would hav told mi u forgot..
I forgot.. tat i should remind myself so tat i will not forget..........................................................
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I forgot.. tat stupid idiot will always remain stupid idiot as leadership would become leadershit..
I forgot.. tat retards always remain retards..
I forgot.. tat one should always depend on urself becos ppl onli help u becos of something..

I try to forget u .. and the rest of the shits and retards i've known and will try to remember not to get pissed off when retards acting retarded and idiots being stupids becos they are wad they are...NO one can change them .. Some ppl are juz born so damn FUCKING STUPID !!!

No comments: