Friday, November 21, 2008

Reflecting on the past year and the chain of events.

In the bid to write better RJ, maybe for once, I'll do a reflection and I hopes it would help in my grades.

Looking back at the things which will never come back, I realised that I had gain and lost quite a number of things. I've found new friends, lost contact with some of them. Gain some insights of life which I can do nothing about it.

After so many years, I can conclude that I do no and will not have any luck in gambling yet every now and then I would like to try for some at the local "pools" shop.

There are somethings that I could never change or run away from, when I'm stressed or bored, the only thing that I would turn to is gaming.

Gaming is like smoking, once u start it, you'll be addicted for life. Well, almost lol ..

Well, it's nice to have a companion everynow and then there are always things that we could only share with no one but the closest one. But I'm never been much of a sharing person. Thank you and sorry.

Life is such a bore. Unable to be in control makes things worst and not to say being broke. How can I break through the provety cycle? Who can I really depend on? Is there anything else to do other than the life cycle everyone goes through?

Birthdays and Chinese New Years are the worst days I will have to go through yearly. Well, I get my "red packets, presents" and humiliation. Either working on Bdays or having to do things that I do not want to do.

I hate chinese new years. Hypocritical Blood-related relatives pretending to be friendly and such. Damn, it's sad to be laugh at.. Having no place to go and nothing to eat either.. I've always had a big appeitite and I would get scolded during the season when I eat too much.

Run away Run away... How am I to move on? , when will I be in control?, where can I get my freedom?, what can I do to escape my destiny?, why am I Still here?
Is there any where I could go? Are there any heaven or hell ?

No comments: