Sunday, September 21, 2008

I think I'm crazy.. lol

Today, on my way back home from work. Was thinking of what to do for the rest of the day..
Then I was abt to walk pass this group of people that work for a certain group some bank i think.

From far one of them already approach me and say excuse me to get my attention.
I did not want to be entertained as I'm a broke and a student.. Couldn't even make ends meet on certain days..

So in my mind I was thinking fuck off lar and was thinking of waving them off. But my brain malfunctioned.. I give that poor female a _|_ ....

As it was during off peak hours, their collegues were chit chatting with each other, the _|_ brought peace to the surroundings.

Hmm.. I wanted to say sorri.. but then realli lar.. she bad luck, wrong person at the wrong time.

No comments: