Monday, March 31, 2008

Another day of soul searching.

twisting and turning.
tosing and turing...
i think i've think it.. through..
i would go get a job and escape from my mum...

i could no longer stand her.. even if she was my mum..
we could never talk like a normal family..
everytime we talk .. we end up quarrelling..

i hope i get enlisted for poly.. and i hope i do not get in..
i do hope tat i could get in..becos at least i know tat i did well enough to get into one..
at least i could get into one..
i wish i would not get enlisted into 1.. becos at least i know tat i'm not of calibre for studies and put my mine at ease when i work..
at least i would not regret tat why din i further my studies when i had the chance..

I had had enough of the weekendless days for 2 years hoping for every public holidays to come, even if i'm home.. i could never rest in peace..

I would go to work, get a job.. any job..
i want money, my day offs , my weekends.. my own lifeless life...

No comments: