Sunday, February 3, 2008

amount of flowers to hope for...

1 stalk - You're the Only One for Me

2 stalks - So Right Together - You & I

3 stalks - I Love You

6 stalks - I Want to be Yours

7 stalks - I am Infatuated by You

8 stalks - So Irresistible

9 stalks - Together as Long as We Live

10 stalks - You are Perfect

11 stalks - You are My Treasured One

12 stalks - I Adore You

13 stalks - Friends Forever

15 stalks - I am Sorry

16 stalks - Sweet Memories

18 stalks - You hvae a Special Allure

20 stalks - I am Sincere Towards You

21 stalks - I am Committed to You

24 stalks - I Cherish Our Love Together

36 stalks - Remembering Our Romantic Times

40 stalks - My Love is Genuine

48 stalks - True Love

50 stalks - Golden Memories

99 stalks - I Will Love You Till the Day I Die

100 stalks - I am Totally Devoted to You

101 stalks - You are My One and Only

108 stalks - Will you Marry Me?

999 stalks - An Eternal Promise

0 Stalks- Priceless

No comments: